“Off with your head!”
Does it seem like you hear this around your house a little too often? You either might want to have a discussion about non-violent conflict resolution, or you have a Red Queen under your roof. In both cases, this Deluxe Red Queen Costume, from Disney’s Alice Through the Looking Glass, should help you stay on their good side!
Now, we’re not going to go tell the Red Queen how to do her job (which sounds like a great way to lose one’s head), but we can think of at least three punishments that allow everyone to keep their noggins. The first would be to make the subject clean the Jabberwock’s cage. If that doesn’t solve the matter, they could be made to watch everyone else in the room eat ice cream sundaes, while they only get to eat rice cakes (plain rice cakes). If the problem persists even still, just give them a picture of a sad looking piglet and tell them they are responsible for it looking that way. That should crush their spirit!
While your little queen is deciding how best to deal with her subjects, this costume is just the look she’ll be needing to get into the queenly mood. The elegant gown features frilly lace sleeves and printed details on the bodice, and the flowing red skirt has its own attached petticoat for added volume. This royal look works well either as a standalone or group costume with other Wonderland characters. After all, deciding how to dress isn’t something to lose one’s head over!
- Officially licensed Disney costume
- Child Deluxe Red Queen Costume
- 100% polyester dress w/ 94% polyester, 6% spandex lower sleeves
- Dress bodice has printed satin inset w/ velvet side panels, stretch knit back w/ Velcro enclosure
- Oversized wing-tip collar w/ Velcro closure on back
- Puffed upper sleeve w/ decorative black and red ruffles
- Ruched lower sleeve w/ red decorative bands and ruffle cuff
- Multi-layered skirt w/ mesh netting and organza layers for full bustle look
- Attached black slip w/ organza trim