The Day of the Dead has been in the public eye a lot lately. From the animated film on the big screen to celebrations extending well past Mexico’s borders, it’s become a highly recognizable holiday that is mostly associated with the iconic sugar skulls and elaborate costumes and makeup.
So, Dia de los Muertos is coming up and you need an outfit. Something that says, “I’m dead, but I still like to have a good time at a party,” should fit the ticket really nicely. That’s exactly what this Day of the Dead Senor Bones Costume says (Figuratively, that is. There are no sound effects included with this outfit)! It has a Mexican flavor mixed with an undead charm that will have you ready to celebrate the holiday in style.
Transform into the most handsome skeleton around this Halloween or Day of the Dead with this dapper costume. The sleeveless shirt is styled as a vest with a dickey and has a bow tie and attached red satin cummerbund. The shirt fastens with Velcro at the back of the neck for easy on and off and all-night comfort. The elegant cropped jacket has silver braid trim and printed bones along the edges as well as a red velvet rose sewn to the label for added detail. You’ll be stylish and comfortable in the pants that have an elastic waist and printed bones along each side seam. Top it all off with a foam hat that has a wire brim and matching silver braid trim and printed bones. Get a friend to do your makeup and you’ll be ready to celebrate!
- 100% polyester poplin, broadcloth & satin fabrics
- Sleeveless shirt styled as vest w/ dickey, bow tie & attached red satin cummerbund
- Shirt fastens w/ Velcro at back of neck
- Pants have elastic back waistband, printed bones along each side seam
- Cropped jacket has silver braid trim & printed bones along edges, red velvet rose sewn to lapel
- Foam hat has memory wire in brim edge; silver braid trim & printed bones
- Mock Shirt