Imagine living in a world where nasty villain comes to your home, takes all your food and money in the name of the Prince, then he laughs in your face. Not cool, dude. Not cool at all. Well, that’s the kind of place that Nottingham and Sherwood Forest. The Sheriff of Nottingham happily enforces the unfair taxes on the poor unchallenged by the common citizens. They need a hero! They need an outlaw! They need…your courageous young girl! Yes, that’s right. We think your girl has the right stuff to play the role of Robin Hood, the hero of all the classic tales. All she needs is a great costume and a great imagination.
This Miss Robin Hood Costume for girls lets your child look like of the classic storybook character that has a serious problem with authority. The costume comes with a dress-style re-imagining of his garb, including deep forest green themes to help your girl blend into the forest, which also helps her when she’s planning an ambush for the Sheriff! Just make sure you arm her with some archery skills before you get her all set up in this outfit—she’s going to need them if she plans on battling it out with Prince John and his dastardly soldiers.
- 100% polyester stretch knit & faux suede fabrics; 100% polyurethane faux leather & foam
- Pullover hooded dress has V-neck, styled as dagged tunic over shift
- Attached faux suede vest panels have decorative faux leather straps w/ metal buckles
- Faux leather belt has antique-gold-tone metal buckle
- Adjustable faux leather shoulder harness has decorative metal eyelets, fastens at back w/ Velcro
- Leggings, bow and boots each sold separately
- 4″ x 4″ pouch flap folds over belt & fastens w/ Velcro
- Faux leather gauntlets have wide foam-backed cuffs
- Hooded Dress w/ Attached Vest
- Shoulder Harness
- Pair of Gauntlets