The year is 3586 (you ever wonder if writers just make up random numbers or have meanings behind the date they pick? Anyway, 3586 it is) and with some recent breakthroughs in science we have accidentally injected a group of apes with a super genius serum and they have worked to take control of the world. With the new gorilla overlords having taken over the planet and leaving us humans as the lesser beings the laws of the world have begun to change to fit their needs. All homes must be built in a tree nest; the forests will be vigorously replanted over all paved roads to make for better vine swinging commutes (we’d be pretty okay with that one) and finally but most importantly it is illegal to steal bananas.
Well look what you went and did now. You stole a few too many bananas from the farm you were working on and now they’re going to carry you off to the high court and you’re going to be stuck somewhere in a human zoo for the rest of your life. Well at least you don’t have to walk all the way. This Trapped in a Gorilla Cage Costume is a perfect prank to pull at all times. Maybe you could even wear it to a zoo and see what the other gorillas do. Hopefully the zookeepers see through the illusion fast enough so they don’t try to come to your aid! This costume is perfect for Halloween or a jungle themed party.
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Gorilla jumpsuit is covered in black faux fur
- Fastens w/ Velcro
- Attached mask, hands and feet also covered in faux fur
- Opening at waist
- Cage measures 26 1/2” tall and secures to suit with pegs
- Instructive booklet with pictures is included
- For best results stuff costume
- Costume is not recommend for persons over 6’5” or over 240 lbs.
- Please note: costume does not include the person’s shirt, pants, or boots