Dorothy really believed it when she thought that there was nowhere else but home. But that’s only because she actually got to go to Oz! We suppose she may be right that there is no place like her home but we wouldn’t mind at least having a nice little vacation home in Munchkinland or even a cozy condo with a great view of the Wizard’s palace in Emerald City! Aside from making sure you keep your windows closed so that you don’t get kidnapped by a flying monkey we think that Oz would be a fantastic place to live in! We’ve been to Kansas before and we didn’t hate it but we also didn’t get a chance to find a talking lion or a any kind of cheerful, goofy scarecrow that just wants a brain!
For those of you excited for the next big adventure get ready for your trek down the Yellow Brick Road wearing this Women’s Adult Dorothy Costume! Dorothy may have missed Kansas but she’s also always got her eyes set looking for bigger and better things. We’re not sure if it’s fantastic optimism or just a strong mindset that the grass is always greener on the other side. No matter what it turns out it led her on all sorts of adventures! Add anklet socks and a pair of slippers (because it just wouldn’t be the same without them!), and a basket for Toto. (Unless you own a Great Dane, you might need a wheelbarrow then! Recruit friends to be the Scarecrow, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion and Glinda for a fun group theme!
- 100% polyester interlock knit; 65% polyester/35% cotton broadcloth
- Dress styled as pinafore over blouse; fastens w/ Velcro at back of neck
- Blue & white gingham print interlock skirt has built-in petticoat w/ lace hem ruffle
- Shoulder straps sewn to shoulders, anchored at waist w/ decorative buttons
- White broadcloth blouse yoke & sleeves has high collar & sleeve cuffs offset by piping
- Two 18″ hair ribbons can be tied as desired
- Pair of hair ribbons